We're making great progress on efforts for our Graduates to have an AWESOME Project Graduation Party on the night of May 20. Please advise your students & encourage their friends/classmates to sign-up ASAP!
Be a part of the solution! ... S2 + [ai x at] = C2 ... We're all in, we're all there!
Date: 5/6/2016, 5:30 PM
Aloha Band Concert
Date: 5/7/2016, 6:30 PM
PTP Personal Transition Program
Location: Period 8 PTP / Advisory Class
Scholarship and Awards Night
Date: 5/13/2016, 6 PM
Senior Song Practice
Date: 5/17/2016, 8 AM
Location: Cafeteria and Gymnasium
Senior Breakfast / Walk / Graduation Practice
Date: 5/18/2016, 8 AM
Location: Cafeteria / Gymnasium / Stadium
Date: 5/19/2016, 4 PM
Location: Gymnasium / Stadium
Kapolei High School Class of 2016 Commencement Exercises
Date: 5/20/2016, 6 PM
Location: Kapolei High School Stadium
Date: 5/23/2016, 8 AM – 10 AM
Location: Staff Lounge
|Show Calendar »|
|Show All »|
The Hurricane of the Month recognizes the outstanding students at Kapolei High School. Following our school motto of: Caring, Dignity, and Integrity ~ One Team!
Kapolei Baseball vs Radford DII States Palyoffs
Location: Big Island, Hawaii Wong Stadium
Kapolei Tennis States
Kapolei Track Team States
Location: Kamehameha Schools Kapalama
Kapolei Baseball States
Kapolei Judo States
|Show Calendar »|
|Show All »|
Date: 5/9/2016, 8 AM – 12 PM
AP US Gov & Politics
Date: 5/10/2016, 8 AM – 12 PM
AP English Language
Date: 5/11/2016, 8 AM – 12 PM
AP World History
Date: 5/12/2016, 8 AM – 12 PM
Date: 5/12/2016, 12 PM – 4 PM
Location: UH West Oahu
|Show Calendar »|
|Show All »|
- - James & Abigail Campbell Foundation
- - Queen Lili'uokalani Children's Center
- - Kapolei Properties LLC
- - Grace Pacific Corporation
- - Hawaiian Electric
- - Hunt Companies
- - Chevron
- - Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union
- - Cary Miyashiro, Hawaii USA FCU
- - Valley of Rainbows
- - Friends of Kapolei Hale
- - Kapolei Lions Club
- - Kapolei Rotary Club
- - Roy Sato, 2014 Volunteer of the Year Recipient
- - Georgette Stevens, E Ola Pono Ma Kapolei
- - Sparky Rodrigues, Olelo / E Ola Pono Ma Kapolei
- - Michael Moefu, Aloun Farms / Alumni, Class of 2006
- - Rene Mansho, Community Volunteer
- - Ashley Ono, Alumni, Class of 2013
- - Yvonne Ono, Parent
- - Caroline Huff, Parent
- - Project Grad 2015
Friday, May 6th @ 5pm Kapolei High School Stadium
May Day Court
Food and Entertainment
May 9-13 at the kiosk between G and H building. Seniors only on Monday, Juniors only on Tuesday, Sophomores only on Wednesday, and Freshman class only on Thursday. Friday - all those who missed their designated day. Bring an ID or your white receipt to pick up your book.
Friday, May 20th
Kapolei High School Stadium
Ceremony 6:00pm Gates open at 4pm
• If you are planning on attending graduation with balloons or signs for after the ceremony, please inform your ohana that Kapolei High School is not providing a place to store balloons and signs during the ceremony this year. No coolers, lawn chairs, balloons, and signs will allowed in the stadium during the ceremony. Sorry for the inconvenience, and please plan accordingly.
• Field Seating by Ticket Only. General Public Seating available in Home Bleachers.
• Kapolei High School is a Drug Free School: No Alcohol, Drugs, Cigarettes and E-Cigarettes are Allowed on Campus.
Saturday, May 7 - 9am -12pm
Congratulations to the Kapolei Softball Team and their Coaches
Congratulations the Kapolei Baseball Team and their Coaches.
• Tuesday, May 17, 2016 8:00am Cafeteria - Morning Song Practice
• Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:00am Senior Breakfast / Senior Walk / Graduation Practice
Gymnasium / Stadium
• Thursday, May 19, 2016 4:00pm - Afternoon Graduation Practice Gymnasium / Stadium
ALL Cap and Gown Orders Have Arrived. Orders may be claimed in room H-105 during the following times:
Monday/Friday (7:15am-7:45am, 1:45pm-2:15pm only)
Tuesday/Thursday (7:15am-7:45am, 1:38pm-2:00pm only)
Wednesday (3pm-3:30pm only)
Congratulations to: Dacen Batara, Ryan Ablao, Braxon Cristobol, and Cenar Milar
First Place: Animation "Street Warrior 707"
Class of 2016 Commencement Ceremony DVD
$15 cash-only and may be purchased at the front office. DVDs should be available for sale starting June 6th.
Kapolei High School's FIRST ever participation in the Special Olympics. Please congratulate these young men as they qualified for the State games on June 2, 3, & 4.
• Shaan Nair qualified by placing first in the 200, 400, and Long Jump.
• Kamae Abella qualified by placing second in the 200 & Shot Put, and placing 4th in the 100.
Please Congratulate our Kapolei Boys OIA Judo Champions, 3rd year in a row.
Seniors! Your Second Semester Clearance Card will be distributed via academies and/or designated teachers the week of April 18th. All required signatures and completed cards must be submitted to Ms. Amina at the front office by May 13th, 4pm. If you fail to submit your Second Semester Clearance Card by May 13th, you will be required to complete an appeal process to participate in Commencement.
Summer School Update:
There is a slight change to the our registration for summer school. The P.E. and Weight Training Course is open to all KHS and Non-KHS students.
Applications will be accepted in the front office starting 4/25 to 5/6. Just a reminder, cash only and office hours are from 8am-3:30pm. Applications must be completed and signed by both student and legal guardian.
*On-line courses are limited and will only be offered to KHS students. Priority will be done to seniors, junior, sophomores, then freshmen.
Purchase your Yearbook today at the front office for $50.
Student Information Privacy"
For more information on your privacy rights, the laws that protect them, and how to exercise your rights, contact your school administrator or visit http://ferpa.k12.hi.us/
Click to download Notification of Rights Under FERPA for Elementary and Secondary Schools