Students must comply with Commencement dress standards:
a. Ladies and Gentlemen must wear cap-gown-tassel unit purchased from Balfour and when appropriate, wear honor stoles/cords purchased from the Committee.
b. All students must wear either:
1. All-white, short-sleeve or long-sleeve with collar, no prints
2. Black dress slacks; no jeans, cords, cargo or carpenter pants
3. Black tie: no prints, no bow ties
4. All-black dress shoes with dress socks: no casual footwear, such as sneakers, athletic shoes, beach sandals, nor slippers
1. All black dress (white print on dress is allowed)
Neckline of dress must be lower than neckline of gown (spaghetti straps, strapless dresses are not allowed). Length of dress must be shorter than gown, but no shorter than fingertips.
2. All-black dress shoes or dressy sandals with back straps; no prints; no higher than 2 inches; no stilettos.
1. White blouse with a black shirt or pant is allowed, but not shorts, or t-shirts. Halter tops, spaghetti straps and strapless tops are not allowed. All dresses must be shorter than the gown, but no shorter than fingertips.
2. All-black dress shoes or dressy sandals with back straps; no prints
3. If you choose to wear hosiery, wear flesh-tone hosiery.